Quick Recap of 2020:
- Summer & Fall at Gameday…learned a lot…lots of reps…a ton of improvement!
- 6 Week Winter Training went awesome…strength and conditioning with coach Jordan (head Strength and Conditioning coach at CV) as well as mental game of baseball…If you would like Cliffs notes (a breakdown of each topic covered for the entire 12 sessions), they are strategically available for a free download on the bottom of our “Support” page on the baseball website…castleviewbaseball.com
- 6 sessions of strength and conditioning and VR hitting/swing analysis with WIN Reality VR pitch recognition software.
- We’ll go over our 2021 plans AFTER we learn more about WIN VR with Andrew McKirahan…former Reds, Braves, and Cubs pitcher… player Dir of Player Development at WIN
Meet Andrew at WIN Reality + Demo with Andrew
Meet the new CV Coaches & Strength & Conditioning Coach
Coach Jordan Boriak – Head Strength & Conditioning Coach at CV
Coach Scott Burgess –Freshman Assistant (Son Caleb is in the program…coached incoming boys + CV fall freshman team w/ Coach Phillips)
Coach Michael Paul (CV Grad, Sophomore Head Coach)
Coach Dustin Lang (Son Conner is in the program as well…He’s a well respected coach from the youth ranks..over 20 years of competitive and travel teams)
Brian DeGarmo – Varsity Bench Coach + Roving instructor for all teams…Coached his son Lucas, who is currently playing college ball…great fir from a recruiting and “been through it” aspect.
- Jan. + Feb. Training Begins the first week back…
- Strength & Conditioning with CV Strength & Conditioning coach Jordan
- VR Hitting/Pitch Recognition with our new WIN Reality system
- Hitting, Fielding, Pitching, and Base Running
- Hat & T-Shirt
- 2X per Week • Dates TBD (shooting for Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s)
- Time: Afternoons (preferably right after school)
- Location: CV Weight Room, Turf-Area, Classrooms, Field, and Cages
- COST: $425
Spring Training Season:
03/01 – 04/24
We’re trying to field one 18u and 2 16u teams
Looking for a handful more players to round out the rosters
Play 16 games any day of week
Teams must have a field secured to enter League
Teams/Pools/Stats/Schedules will be posted on Website
*Contingent on COVID guidelines when the season is set to run, as we are using our own field(s) in the school district…
Local Schedule (16 Games • Spring Training, Summer and Fall Seasons)
– Tournament Schedule (Summer & Fall Seasons • 4 Total • In-state and out of state options)
– Strength and Conditioning Program
– Practice 2x per week (Spring/Summer/Fall)
– WIN Reality VR Pitch Recognition Program (learn more)
– Video Day (Summer & Fall, for recruiting profiles)
– Uniform Package
All net proceeds will help CV Baseball improve our program, field, and facilities!
Summer Season: $1,750
Fall Season: $1,500
Closing: If you are able to/interested, we will be sending out a sign-up for volunteering opportunities for all levels…things like scoreboard/music…concession stand…and other things that you are good at that you feel would help the program.
Open door/open communication at all times in the program…approach any coach with questions or concerns…we prefer it comes…if it pertains playing time or player specific questions…that must come from the player first…than the parents, if the issue is still a concern.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT!
Have a Merry Christmas….and I hope you all stay safe and healthy!